Calling all FWD Barbershoppers…
The Masters of Harmony, 9-time BHS International Chorus Champions, will be forming the core group of the US Barbershop contingent (along with 2013 Quartet Champ, Masterpiece) participating in the 2019 St. Petersburg Russia Tour, St. Petersburg, Russia, between August 3 and August 12 of 2019. We are opening this unique opportunity up to others who would like the once in a lifetime experience of singing in some of the best vocal concert halls in the world while touring the beautiful city and its surroundings.
More info at maestrotoursllc.com/mohrussia
You will need to act quickly to secure a spot as this trip is rapidly approaching.
Basic Trip Details:
- Dates: Departing LAX August 3, Returning August 12 (with optional 3-day non-singing Moscow extension)
- Performances: 3 Performances: Capella Hall, Philharmonic Hall, and a church concert.
- Tours: Tours including: Palace Square, Church of the Spilled Blood, Peterhof, Hermitage Museum, and a Canal Cruise.
- Cost: $3,550 per person (double occupancy), inclusive of Airfare (from LAX), Hotel, Most Meals, ALL tours, Ground Transportation in Russia, Visa Processing
What You Need to DO:
- Audition: If you live locally, call us to schedule a visit to include a quartet-based audition. If you live out of the area, we will consider various methods, including quartet videos and other recordings.
- Dues: You will not need to join the Santa Fe Springs Chapter of BHS, HOWEVER, you will need to be a member in good standing of the Barbershop Harmony Society. You will also need to pay a seasonal participation fee of $24, which covers cost of music, coaching, etc.
- Deposit: Once you have passed the audition, you must place a non-refundable deposit of $400.00 by January 31, 2019.
- Attendance: You will be expected to attend regular Wednesday rehearsals in June and July. For those out of the area, we can discuss alternatives which will be considered as part of the audition process.
Contact: Reach out to Mark Travis immediately if you are interested: Email Mark Now!